Jaddon is an experienced consultant, researcher, and educator specializing in teacher training, development, and school improvement. His PhD in education development has contributed to over 15 years experience working with non-profits, schools, and development agencies in South Asia. Jaddon is adept at working with all levels of stakeholders in the education arena including students, teachers, administrators, policy makers and government for results-oriented change.
He is currently supporting BlinkNow as the part-time Director of Curriculum and Staff Development in Surkhet, Nepal. Jaddon has expertise in supporting whole school improvement in low-income country contexts and is particularly interested in innovative pedagogy.
- Expertise in mixed methods research and familiar with both quantitative and qualitative methods to facilitate program improvement, accountability and quality control.
- Skilled in all aspects of research studies including design, methods, analysis and report writing
Teacher training skills:
- Has developed and implemented training programs for early childhood education (ECCE), primary, secondary and post-secondary educators.
- Experience teaching at the university level and has taught courses on whole school improvement, educational leadership, and teacher development.
- Has trained on a variety of topics including ECCE, early literacy, classroom management, communication, school planning, mentoring and coaching, student assessment, school planning, school and teacher change processes
Project Management Skills:
- Skilled in donor proposal writing, mixed methods research design and implementation in educational settings, strategic planning, school and student assessment.
Nepal: BlinkNow (Kopila Valley School), Ullens Kindergarten, Nepal Youth Foundation
Vanuatu: UNICEF, Pacific
Bangladesh: Institute of Educational Development, BRAC University, DfID Bangladesh, Friends in Village Development Bangladesh, (FIVDB)