Thaganetwork focus on 4 main activities to support their members:
1. Employment opportunities - by linking up with organisations and posting relevant jobs.
2. Professional development - by encouraging members to take online courses and form study groups with other members.
3. Networking - an essential part of Thagaconnect is to encourage to get to know other members and their skills, working on matching them with potential clients.
4. Project involvement - members interested in volunteering, project involvement and social enterprises are linked up with other members and organisations for the mutual benefit of all involved.
Thaganetwork collaborates mainly through hosting talks, events and trainings for members. We encourage members to actively take part and run events themselves. Check out our existing ThagaMember profiles here.
How to join the Thaganetwork:
- Join our private Facebook Page ( Mozambique / Nepal ) for info on upcoming events and job opportunities
- Pay a one-off fee of $55 payable in cash at a Thagaconnect event or pay via paypal here to add your profile to the site