Sumit has vast experience in Management and Financial Accounting, Taxation & Internal Auditing, Costing, Structuring of Accounts, Ratio Analysis, Budgeting and Forecasting. He has good negotiation and interpersonal skills.
Financial & Administrative Responsibilities
- Actively provide financial, administrative and accounts related services for smooth functioning of SEMM II project and its back up office in coordination with Project staff and CARE HQ
- Ensure following due accounting procedures, reporting and process as per project , CIDA and CARE Canada requirements
- Transparently and diligently manage and administer financial and accounting transactions under the project mandate and in accordance with the CARE HQ’s Financial Management guidelines
- Give necessary advise on risk management ((such as foreign exchange, payment guidelines, new regulatory frame work etc)
- Facilitate and participate in generation of quarterly and Annual financial reports , budget estimation, forecasting and other assignments as advised by the Project Director
- Keep updating all support documentation and reports as required by internal & external auditors.
- Assist and facilitate maintenance of project assets and inventory
- Participate in project meetings for decision making and problem resolution
Language Skills: English, Portuguese, Hindi
CARE Canada for SEMM II Project in the Ministry of Education-Mozambique
Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA), has been funding to implement the “Support for Education Materials in Mozambique project Phase II” for the Ministry of Education in Mozambique through CARE Canada since 2007.