How to create a successful newsletter for your business - Half-day (20 Persons Max)
Ever wonder what sets a good newsletter apart from a bad one? This course will help you plan, design and write newsletters that your customers will look forward to receiving. When properly made, newsletters can help create loyal customers, sales leads, and contribute to the overall success of any business. You will also learn how to measure on your newsletters to keep improving them.
During this half-day course the following areas will be covered:
- Introduction to newsletters
- Deciding on the specifics (Topic, content, name, goals, method, design, timing) including exercises
- Planning the editorial calendar (Tips on how to get ideas for great content again and again)
- Writing the newsletter (Tips on structure and how to write headlines that catch your readers)
- Sending and tracking (Including introduction to free templates and email mangement systems)